Me and my man!

Me and my man!
Me and my hunka, hunka burning love!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Nothing New Here

It's finally happened. I can't find anything new that interests me to post on Pinterest. I wonder if it's time that I look at my boards and actually cook a recipe or make one of the crafts I've collected. BaaaaHaaaa.... Does anybody really do that?  The only thing I've tried is cooking bacon in the oven instead of frying it in a skillet.  Turned out OK, but I had to cook it 20 minutes longer than mentioned.  My oven is gas so that could have made a difference, but it really doesn't matter cause it was bacon - and raw bacon is the only type of bacon that tastes bad.  Come to think of it, I've never tried raw bacon...................Hmmmm.....
See you, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment