Me and my man!

Me and my man!
Me and my hunka, hunka burning love!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Morning View


This is the church behind my house.  Can you see what type animal is perching on the roof and the steeple?  That's right - our friendly neighborhood buzzards.  This is only about half of the group that gathered to worship every morning last week. All three peaks were covered.  (they may be there again this week, but I'm scared they have moved to my rooftop so I haven't checked.)
Everyone that sees it (myself included) made the remark, "Reckon that's a sign of a dead church?"
 Bob, (my better 3/4) , however, made this astute remark from his endless source of trivial knowledge: "They are standing in the light, absorbing it's warmth, before taking flight and starting their day. "
 They are indeed all facing the sunrise.
Even I can get the spiritual lesson from this one. 

So this week I'm starting each day with scripture and a prayer and I can testify that I am indeed  feeling the heat.

1 comment:

  1. Vidich Voice... where did you go? Haven't heard from you in a while. :(

    ReplyDelete