Me and my man!

Me and my man!
Me and my hunka, hunka burning love!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

pinterest

I decided to look on Pinterest and check out my recipe board. Surely I could find something on there that I could fix for our supper. And lo and behold, I did have lots and lots of recipes on there that looked amazingly good. But, alas, if I want something besides chicken or potatoes I will have to pull out the old cookbooks. I have recipes for fried chicken, baked chicken, cheesy chicken, cornflake chicken, chicken this and chicken that. I can crunchy up potatoes, cover'em with Ranch dressing, bake them twice, fill'em with cheese, slice them this way and that. However, if I want something tasty to go with my chick and tater I will have to expand my horizons. Wait a minute - problem solved - I just remembered I have a desserts board. That's one of the food groups isn't it? Well, it should be the number one major food group. Just saying........

No comments:

Post a Comment