Me and my man!

Me and my man!
Me and my hunka, hunka burning love!

Friday, March 30, 2012

Tonight's story is a bit off color. But let me set the scene. Picture me curled up with my legs under me as I cradle my sweet, sleeping grandbaby in my arms. I know the rest of you never do this, but sometimes I pass gas, cut the cheese, step on a barking spider, or toot. I do not fart. That is most unladylike. Tonight was such a night. I blew a toot. I did this while in the above mentioned position. There was just no time to uncurl my legs, throw down the baby and make haste to the bathroom. (You know that's what I always do when the barking spider wants to howl.) My sweet, dear husband, who is a smidge hearing-impaired, asked "Was that her?" Being the super example of grandmother and loving wife that I am I told him "yes". I don't know what was funnier - that he couldn't hear how obviously loud the toot really was(it was just like my Mama's if that helps you picture it better)....or funny because he thought our grandbaby was capable of a "tooter-rooter" (that's what I call her toots cause she is so cute even her toots have to have a cute name)of that duration and sound quality. I did confess and set the record straight after enjoying the look of proud amazement on his face. Oh, the things we grandparents can be proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment