Me and my man!

Me and my man!
Me and my hunka, hunka burning love!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Worthy is the Lamb

Easter Sunday our choir sang "Worthy is the Lamb"; a super awesome song by the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir. Later, as we traveled to my sister's home I was singing the song and remarked to my sweet hubby "I could sing that song forever" and as soon as the words were out of my mouth I realized that one eternal day I will do exactly that. Just listen to these words: Thank You for the cross, Lord. Thank You for the price You paid. Bearing all my sin and shame, in love You came and gave amazing grace. Thank You for this love, Lord--- Thank You for the nail-pierced hands; Washed me in Your cleansing flow. now all I know is Your forgiveness and embrace. Worthy is the Lamb,, seated on the throne. We crown you now with many crowns, You reign victorious. High and lifted up---Jesus, Son of God, the treasure of heaven crucified; Worthy is the Lamb, Worthy is the Lamb, Worthy is the Lamb

1 comment: