Me and my man!

Me and my man!
Me and my hunka, hunka burning love!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Weather

I don't know why, but the weather often makes me think of Carissa and I think she's most likely freezing.  In my mind she is always freezing.  I picture her with some sort of colorful socks,(maybe toe socks) and a scarf around her neck, toboggan with sunglasses perched on top, blanket pulled close, and snuggling into the corner of the couch with a mug of coffee tall enough she uses one hand to hold it and the other hand is cupped around the side for added warmth, wishing there was a fireplace sparking and spitting nearby.


 In reality I am sure she's out singing Karioke and wearing super white hot pants and a shiny silver lame halter-top!  BaaaHaaa.

1 comment:

  1. This is so hilarious I almost cried laughing so hard! Love you Aunt Marie!

    ReplyDelete