Me and my man!

Me and my man!
Me and my hunka, hunka burning love!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

You call it what??!!

You insert your contacts and right away you groan and moan because you feel a tiny fleck of crap(that's the technical term for anything until you know for sure what it is) in your eye and you try the old "rub it and roll it" out of the corner of your eye. It keeps aggravating you and you go to the bathroom to see if you can do a better job destroying the alien in your eye by looking in a mirror. WHOA!!! How did this happen? Seems it should take longer than 2 minutes for your eye to go from it's normal reddish look......Okay, let me digress; the kids back in the day said I had stoner eyes because of their red appearance - Now I'm told they got this way because they have been deprived of oxygen for long periods; all those days I slept to noon might be the culprit...... to an eye that looks like red jello! I know right away this is what the Doc will diagnose as pink eye. And that's just what he did, along with double ear infections and sinusitus. So here I am seven days and four prescriptions later and it doesn't feel like a little piece of crap in my eye anymore. It feels like the sandman left sandpaper in my eyes and I've had to wear the roughness down blink by slimy blink. I've taken Zpak for the sinus, pills for the fever and eye pain, drops for the ears and drops and more drops for the eyes. Now we're ADDING more pills and drinking buttermilk for the swollen tonsils and white patches. I must admit the sandpaper has worn down pretty well and the drainage is bearable unless I try to read (and let me just say that there is no way to adjust your glasses where the letters come into focus with pink eyes) or look at the computer screen. I can also walk from my bed to the bathromm with my eyes glued shut. I don't know when this will completely clear up...I've read on the internet maybe 2 to 3 weeks. I pray not! And please join me in that prayer. The only thing I can't figure out is WHY DO THEY CALL THIS PINK EYES? IT'S RED EYES!!And I've got pictures to prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment