Me and my man!

Me and my man!
Me and my hunka, hunka burning love!

Friday, October 10, 2014

INTERVENTION TIME

It has been several months since I have posted on my blog. I have many reasons for this.
1.  I sit down with my laptop and decide to check my email before I get started.
2.  After spending 10 minutes checking my email I decide I might as well check
     Facebook and catch up on all my friend's lives.
3.  Two hours later (this once took much longer, but I have culled my friends down
      to 253. I hope if you're reading this that you made the cut) I decide I might as well
      play my Facebook Games.
     Yes, I am a Candy Crusher and a Words with Friend addict.
4.  One hour later I decide I might as well check out Pinterest since I have run out
     of lives on all my games.
5.  Three hours later I realize I am looking at some of the same Pins that I looked at
      the night before and check the clock on the wall. It is almost always 10:30 and
      I have to get my Jimmy Fallon fix.
6. Yikes! Now it's 11:30 and if I don't get to bed soon I won't have time to read my    
     novel before I go to sleep. (doesn't novel sound much more intellectual
     than saying book?)
7. My days are filled with babysitting grandkids and my weekends are filled
    with fishing, shopping and Criminal Minds marathons.
IT'S SUCH A VICIOUS CYCLE. SOMEBODY NEEDS TO DO AN INTERVENTION.

No comments:

Post a Comment